Monday, February 8, 2010

Ginger Twin


We enjoy the hops.  And from what I gather, you enjoy them too.   In that spirit, we give you Ginger Twin.

Ginger Twin is a hop thruster.  A beer befitting the burly brethren.  It's coming soon.

Longshoremen Be Ready



Ginger Discount:

*Anyone with God given red hair will be granted an 8% discount on Ginger Twin purchases.
**Anyone with God given red hair and a Longshoremen's beard will be granted a 10% discount on Ginger Twin purchases.
***Identical Twins will be granted a 15% discount on Ginger Twin Purchases
****Identical Twins with God given red hair will be granted a 25% discount on Ginger Twin purchases.
*****Identical Twins with God Given red hair and Longshoremen's beards will be granted a special treat (each) and 50% off additional Ginger Twin purchases.

(The Ginger Discount only valid at the Half Acre Beer Emporium located at the Half Acre Brewery & World Headquarters.  4257 N. Lincoln Ave  Chicago, IL)


Long Live The Ginger,

Half Acre Beer Co
Chicago, IL






16 comments:

Ethan said...

That is a great picture. Am looking forward to trying this beer.

froboy said...

Will there be a Ginger discount?

Gabriel said...

Will be amending the post to answer froboy's question.

Matt said...

How about an I am turning 40 and need copious amounts of beer to drown my sorrows discount?

Anonymous said...

what about identical twinds with god given red hair and longshoreman beards?

Gabriel said...

OOOHhh, that's a good point. Editing blog to accommodate for this rare and important breed of man.

Matthew Dirt said...

As someone with a genuine red beard.. I'm very excited about this new brew.

Andrew Lautner said...

haha awesome. i'm excited for this brew, and curious if my red beard (the little hair i have on my head is brown) warrants a discount.

froboy said...

Haha, awesome. Thanks Gabriel! I'll have to see how long I can grow my beard out before the next batch of brew arives. :)

Unknown said...

Hopefully I can score a few % off with my red(dish) handlebar moustache.

Andrew Roddewig said...

This is fantastic. What if you have ginger bearded "brothers" but are not twins or technically related. Could just the presence of multiple bearded gingers provoke some sort of discount.

sabiancrash said...

So awesome. Love to see Half Acre giving back to those with God given gifts, like longshoreman beards!

Tony Marks said...

When can we begin tasting your beers in Tampa Bay?

Anonymous said...

Can I be granted a discount if I dye my hair red?
Can I also be granted a discount if I once dated twin sisters that dyed their hair red?
Can I be granted a discount if my check book is in the red like that of the US Treasury?
Can I be granted a discount if my eyes are red from overdrinking HAlf Acres' savoury brews?
Can I, Can I? Well, can I?

Gabriel said...

You get a discount if you bring in the twins that you used to date, but that's about it.

And maybe if your eyes are really red.

Ginger twins said...

As both a ginger and a twin I am very excited about this discount. Perhaps we can grow beards for this discount.