Tuesday, February 1, 2011


We've realized that the storm barreling down on our community is far too great to work tomorrow. Working tomorrow would be placing ourselves in harm's way. As a result, we at Half Acre will be forced to take shelter in our homes, the Devil's drink in hand, and wait this out.

Neither our brewery or store will be open tomorrow. If you need beer, come tonight. Open again on Thursday.

Hopefully you too can take nature's nod and use this opportunity to enjoy some pause.

Happy Snow Day,

Half Acre Beer Co
Chicago, IL


Joseph said...

You guys still going to the IMBIBE gig at Haymarket tomorrow night? Assuming it docent get called off...

Gabriel said...

We'll have to see about that. We planned to be there, but we'll have to see if it happens.