Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Half Acre on you iThing

Hey, so who wants Half Acre wallpaper for your favorite iOS device? Below you will find links to Meat Wave and Small Animal Big Machine wallpapers. In the future, forthcoming (and possibly past) label designs will also be appearing in device-portable format, so get excited already.

For your iPad

For your iPhone

I don't know anything about the dimensions of all the various Android devices out there. I'm strictly iOS myself. But if one of these sizes can't be adapted for Android, give me pixel dimensions you need in the comments and we will see what can be done.

- Phineas

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like it. Can't wait for the Ginger Twin, Daisy Cutter, and SheWolf!

Unknown said...

How about a sweet desktop version of these? Personally would request 1024x768 and 1440x900 so I can rock a little Half Acre love at home and at work!