Friday, April 24, 2009

The Good & Bad


We're wrapping up a big week here at Half Acre.
The good news is that the Baume' is out there and finding its way into your bodies. The response has been great.  Check out the review on the Chicagoist here.

The bad news is that we'll have to cancel the hunt this week and next.  
Matt, one of my partners in crime around here is at the Craft Brewers Conference in Boaston, and I'm about to skip out of the country to soak up some far away rays.  So, even though I could have hidden the capsule today, I realized that I wouldn't have been able to call off the hunt, so you guys would be forced to look and look and look.

 A big reason we do the hunt is get people having fun and outside.  Today you need no motivation.  The weather is beautiful, so go look for something anyway.  Have fun and we'll catch up in a couple of weeks.  Don't forget about Half Acre Horseshoes.  


Half Acre Beer Co
Chicago, IL

No comments: